HeRO provides an automated, noninvasive method to detect transient decelerations and reduced baseline heart rate variability. HeRO continuously acquires, records, measures and analyzes variations in R-R Intervals, and provides ongoing display of this information.
HeRO Symphony is the most advanced form of HeRO systems available. It is the premium product built for modern NICUs.
HeRO Symphony is acquiring data centrally and combining all your NICU patients scores at one monitor per NICU ward. This way patients and their parents are not burdened with additional equipment or data signs at the bedside monitor.
HeRO Symphony includes HL7 data export for sending HeRO scores directly to your electronic medical record, new data acquisition methods for easier setup and improved monitor connection cables. HeRO Symphony represents the highest level of capability that HeRO offers.
“Now deployed on over 2,200 NICU beds in 17 countries!”Medical Predictive Science Corporation
HeRO Symphony feature summary:
- Provides HeRO surveillance for all the beds in your NICU;
- Supports HeRO central viewing stations to view HeRO data;
- User access through a browser based client, works with tablets;
- Supports patient transfer with data continuity;
- Provides an HL7 data stream to export to your electronic medical records;
- Archives HeRO scores for up to one year;
- Validated up to 256 bed NICU with 1 HeRO Server;
- HeRO Symphony can seamlessly integrate with HeRO ES to gain the advantages of a bedside view of HeRO plus all of the central monitoring functions.
Contact us for more information.
For your reference we have a literature list available at: HeRo Score