HeRO provides an automated, noninvasive method to detect transient decelerations and reduced baseline heart rate variability. HeRO continuously acquires, records, measures and analyzes variations in R-R Intervals, and provides ongoing display of this information.
HeRO Solo and HeRO Duet are cost effective bedside solutions when central monitoring isn’t desired. HeRO is now available as a bedside monitor, either as a single patient solution with HeRO Solo or as a two patient solution with HeRO Duet.
HeRO Solo and Duet feature summary
- A stand-alone HeRO monitor for 1- or 2- NICU beds;
- Simple to install – 2 power cords and either 1 or 2 monitor connect cables;
- Available with 3 mounting options:
- Rolling stand mounted (our most popular);
- Wall mounted via a GCX rail;
- Tabletop mounted on a flat surface.
- Intuitive touchscreen monitor;
- USB Data Export – an optional upgrade to export data to a USB flash drive.
Contact us for more information.
For your reference we have a literature list available at: HeRo Score